Reflex is a competitive Arena FPS that combines modern tech with the speed, precision and freedom of a 90s shooter. If you sunk countless hours into the Quake or Unreal series, Reflex will feel like a welcome return of the old school shooter feel. If you didn't experience classic arena FPS gameplay, you should immediately reclaim all those unwasted years by being part of Reflex!
The game is currently at a alpha state. We don't have all the modes, most of the art is missing and we've yet to implement features like matchmaking and bots but we are making major updates to the game every month.
For now, it's fun, we've got hundreds user created maps, regular competitions and streams. Get involved!
- Old School Gameplay - A return to fast paced, arcade FPS!
- Game modes - 1v1, Arena, Race, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and FFA
- In-game, multiplayer map editor - Build maps with friends then smear those friends across the walls.
- In-game replay editor - Easily create frag films and highlights.
- Scriptable UI - Completely customizable HUD via Lua scripts.
- LAN support - Grab your computer, your friends and a case of something caffeinated and enjoy the lowest pings possible through a tangled mess of CAT cable.
- Dedicated Servers - Run your own servers, with your own settings. Just one of our completely obvious features that should be in every game but for some reason isn't anymore!
- Responsive input - Input sampled 1000 times a second to provide an ultra smooth experience. If you miss, it's your fault, not ours.
- High Performance - Reflex uses a custom built engine targeting 120fps (and we don't cap framerates so melt your GPU if you want)
- More game modes - Control, Juggernaut, Midair, Instagib + more.
- Matchmaking - Quickly find games of any type or simply jump on a server with friends.
- Advanced spectator features - Multiview, on-screen live statistics, spectator vs spectator.
- Statistics - Wins:Losses, per-weapon accuracy, kill/death ratio, player comparisons, item control, attractive bar graphs.
- Steamworks - Friends, achievements, player invites + more.
- Training and coaching - In game, step-by-step breakdowns with key-presses and timings.
- and more!